Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tattoo Ideas For A 2nd Chance At Life Good Or Bad Tattoo Idea?

Good or bad tattoo idea? - tattoo ideas for a 2nd chance at life

Ok, I want a tattoo prices (significantly) in the upper shoulder blade to the rear.
I know what you think of them. What do you like best. I know you did me and my body wants only my opinion, before a final decision. Thanks

# 1 I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. When things go wrong, so you can see when they come due. They think that now finally learn to trust no one but himself. And sometimes things break for the good things may well be better. Marilyn Monroe "

Happiness # 2 Life is confident about the feelings and take risks to lose to find and appreciate the memories and learning from the past.

# 3 Nothing lasts forever. to live, drink down. Laugh It Off, Do not lie down, take risks and do not look back, because at one point it was exactly what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment